8.21.2010

Sort It, Bin It, Label It

I saw something on another blog that stated, "Being organized is being able to find anything in five minutes" and it reminded me of when I reorganized my closet. There were lots of shelves already there, but I didn't want stacks and piles of stuff sitting on them. I also wanted to be able to find anything in two minutes or less. So, I went to Lowes and found these canvas bins in two different sizes. They even matched my bedroom (bonus). I was able to use my 10% off coupon on all of them that I received for changing my mailing address (which we do every six months). I sorted the junk and loaded the bins up; some are already overflowing, but at least the items are corralled (is that a word?). Then, I typed labels in brown on matching card stock (Baja Breeze) and slid them in the "pockets". Ah, that's better--if I could just get the husband to put his stuff IN the bins instead of BESIDE the bins. :)

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS