2.23.2011

A Set of Sleepers

I just love baby cards! I made these two cards using the hostess set "A Slice of Life" from the Occasions Mini Catalog. I used a striped background paper from the Subtles Patterns Desiger Series Paper Stack. The Whisper White was run through my Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (of course) and layered either on Bashful Blue for a boy and Pretty Pink for a girl. I stamped the little sleepers (actually Marianne did for me), cut them out, and popped them up with half pieces of Dimensionals because they are so tiny. The Whisper White circle was punched with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch and mounted with a scallop punched with the 2 3/8" XL Scallop Circle Punch. The words are from "A Word for You". Last, I added a button tied with white embroidery floss and a Whisper White 1/8" ribbon.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS