3.28.2011

In the Neighborhood

It seems like a lot of people we know are moving or are going to be moving soon. Moving can be hard. It's not just the physical move of your "stuff" from one place to another, but it's all the emotional ties and memories from the home you are leaving. I could write volumes about my move a couple of years ago, but let's just say I was missing home and family this weekend after a painful emergency oral surgery.

Today is a much better day and I wanted to share this colorful card made from the jumbo wheel "Neighborhood". I stamped it with Basic Black on Whisper White and then again on four colors: Poppy Parade, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, and Marina Mist. I cut out each little house and adhered it to the corresponding one on the white piece. Then, I mounted this on a strip of Marina Mist and on a Daffodil Delight card. Last, I added a Poppy Parade 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon. Happy Monday!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS