5.16.2011

Ahhh...

This is one of my favorite places to hang out and I was lucky enough to do a quick drive by yesterday (that's what I wanted for my anniversary). I spent my childhood summer days here and when I came home from college during the summer I began work at 3:00 so I could soak up the sun and walk barefoot in the warm sand. Years later I brought my children here often to enjoy Lake Michigan . . . and this summer I will be introducing my grandsons to my memory-filled place. We'll walk out to the lighthouse, make sand castles, jump in the waves, and picnic on beach towels. Sometimes we don't appreciate something in our own backyard until we grow up and move away. I can hardly wait to come back!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

That just made me really excited!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS