6.08.2011

Love & Care

This new hostess set called "Love & Care" is from the Summer Mini. It has several different flowers to choose from and is so soft and pretty. I used Certainly Celery and Marina Mist markers to color the stem and flower on Very Vanilla card stock and added some spots with the Color Spritzer Tool. I mounted the image on a background made using the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. Then, I stamped the words and punched them out with the Large Oval Punch and mounted that on a piece of Certainly Celery punched with the Scallop Oval XL Punch. Last, I tied a Marina Mist 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon around the card--it opens like a book. Watch Friday's post for a sneak peek of the new 2011-2012 Catalog.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I love this card! Thanks for having the club so that I could earn this set.

Susan H said...

Beautiful! Love the colors together & the embossed paper. I think I have a similar "retired" set that I could use to re-create!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS