10.24.2011

Birthday Whimsy

Seeing as we're between holidays (other than the most important one which occurs today) I thought I would post some of my favorite cards from pre-blogging time.  Many of the sets you'll see in the next couple of weeks are retired, but I thought they were definitely worth sharing.  This card from "Birthday Whimsy" is appropriate for my big celebration today.  I love these whimsical presents from SAB 2008 stamped in Rose Red, Old Olive, and Pumpkin Pie.  Some of them are cut out and popped up with Dimensionals and then they are mounted on Chocolate Chip card stock.  The 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon ties all these beautiful fall colors together.  Thanks Sarah!  The winner of the Triple Treat Give Away from Saturday is Debbie! 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS