2.17.2012

Some Spring

I thought my stamping friends in Michigan would like to see something springy!  I used "Mixed Bunch" from the Occasions Mini stamped it in Lucky Limeade.  I punched it out with the new Blossom Punch and popped it up with Dimensionals.  The center and background were made with Daffodil Delight and the 1" Circle Punch.  I mounted the flower on a 1 1/4" circle punched from Melon Mambo and the card on Lucky Limeade.  The polka dotted strip was made with the Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack and punched along the bottom with Scallop Edge Border Punch.   Last I added a 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon and a Lucky Limeade brad from the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack (SAB). 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You're absolutely right that we in Michigan would love something springy! I hope spring is here soon. Love the card!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS