3.22.2012

Pretty Pastels

I love pastels, especially in the spring!  I made this card with the "Mixed Bunch" set from the Occasions Mini.  I stamped the flowers in Wisteria Wonder, Regal Rose, and Daffodil Delight on a Pear Pizzazz card, then punched two of them with the new Blossom Punch and popped them up with Dimensionals.  The words are from the set "Delightful Dozen".  The background strip is from the Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack and I ran the bottom of the card through my Big Shot using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  The Wisteria Wonder trim was made using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch.  Last, I added some 1/4" Daffodil Delight Grosgrain Ribbon.

1 comment:

rmlepard said...

What a pretty card,Julie! I love the soft colors. It is perfect for Easter or nice for Mother's day too!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS