4.02.2012

Bright Blossoms

Here's another sneak peek of the adorable set called "Bright Blossoms".   You can purchase this set early from the upcoming catalog during the month of April.   I got my color inspiration from the cosmetic bag below from Target.  I stamped the tulips in Bermuda Bay, Real Red, and Night of Navy.  I punched them out with the 3/4" Circle Punch and popped up each one with a Dimensional.  I put them on a Whisper White background that I made with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.  I made the Real Red trim with the Scallop Edge Border Punch and mounted it on a Cool Caribbean card.  The words are from "Delightful Dozen" which has twelve sentiments for different occasions.  Last, I added a 5/8" Real Red Satin Ribbon. 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS