7.24.2012

Christmas in July

Do you realize there are only five months until Christmas?  I always thought "Christmas in July" was a made-up holiday for procrastinating crafters that spent the whole month of  December in marathon mode.  "Christmas in July" actually refers to Christmas-themed celebrations held in July common in the southern hemisphere because it is winter there right now.

So, I thought it was appropriate to share a Christmas card from the Holiday Mini which starts August 1.  I used the Holiday Frame Embossing Folder to make this background with Very Vanilla card stock.  I stamped the oval shape in Cherry Cobbler and tree in Gumball Green from "Joyous Celebrations", punched it out with the Extra-Large Oval Punch, and popped it up with Dimensionals.  Last, I tied on some Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Tulle Ribbon (also from the Holiday Mini).  Here's to an early Happy Christmas (as they say in Australia)!

1 comment:

rmlepard said...

Isn't that the prettiest set? I love the card,especially with the tulle ribbon. That set and emb. folder are the first items on my wish list!! Now I will also add the tulle ribbon:) Very cute,Julie!!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS