11.26.2012

What I've Been Up To

 
 Meet my newest friend--an antique hemstitching machine!  I bought this and the "business" in May and we have spent hours together ever since.  It punches and reinforces tiny holes around flannel so people can crochet around them to make beautiful baby blankets and burp cloths.
 
 
 I have customers bring over flannel, purchase my flannel, and I also mail orders out of state.

I did my first holiday boutique (craft fair) a couple of week ago.  Above are sets hemstitched and ready to crochet.  Below are sets already crocheted and ready for gift giving.

Here's a picture of my booth.  After hours of hemstitching and packing, I actually unloaded it had it set up in less than an hour.
 
Here's the best part--my daughter has designed an awesome website for my business.  Below is a preview picture from that site and the link.  Please check it out and feel free to contact me if you are in need of a cute baby gift.    It's:  http://www.heirloomhemstitching.com/

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS