3.15.2013

Boots & Winners

I made these cute little rain boots from the set "Bootiful Occasions".  It has three other boots all with sentiments and separate stamp that says "Happy Bootday".  So cute!  I used some Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP for the polka dot boots and the striped trim all on a Melon Mambo card.  I added some Daffodil Delight trim with the Scallop Edge Border Punch.  I stamped the words in Pacific Point and punched that out with the Modern Label Punch. I also used the Cloudy Day Embossing folder for the background and then made more clouds, cut them out, and popped them up with Dimensionals.  Last, I added a Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and a Flower Brad.   
The winners of the SU gift certificates were drawn in this order:  $20--Susan, $15--Marianne, $10--Debbie.  Come to Arizona and claim your prize--just kidding.  Congrats!

1 comment:

Susan H said...

Cute boots & thanks so much for drawing my name!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS