12.08.2014

Is it too early?

I know this might look a little "valentiney" but it could also be used as a wedding card.  I wanted to make a card that didn't say "merry" or "thanks" like the other ones I've made from "Seasonally Scattered" before it retires at the end of the month.   I stamped "LOVE" in Strawberry Slush on Whisper White and adhered it on the inside of the card.  I used a Strawberry Slush card base and cut a window using a framelit from Apothecary Accents.  Then, I tied a piece of Strawberry Slush Thick Baker's Twine through the window and around the card.  I made a 1 1/4" Scallop Circle, punched a little heart from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack in the middle, and tied that around the other twine.  The background was made using the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder. 

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS