9.14.2015

By the Sea, By the Sea

This is what I've been up to lately--first a stay in Muskegon, then a jaunt to Newport Beach on the other side of the country.  I know I've posted pictures of this lighthouse before, but we saw some especially great sunsets on Lake Michigan this summer.  I was walking on on the pier one night with my brother and he said, "This is my favorite lighthouse in the whole world!"  I said, "Really?  This is MY favorite lighthouse in the whole world!"  I actually got to climb up into this lighthouse two summers ago.  Apparently they hadn't opened it up to the public for almost 50 years.  
This is exactly how I would decorate my front porch if I lived on the beach.  If you look carefully you can see the reflection of the beach on the windows.  One chair for each of my grandsons.  Where will we put the new baby?
And this cutie is my grandson running across the top of a sand hill at the Pacific Ocean tonight.




No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS