5.19.2010

Blissful Bride

Here's a simple wedding card made with "Blissful Bride" using Pretty in Pink and Basic Black. I ran a piece of Whisper White card stock through my Big Shot using the Texture Plates Kit #4. It's a little hard to see that background, but you can click on the picture to make it bigger. Then I stamped the dress and colored the sash and flowers with a Pretty in Pink marker. This piece and the words (on the pink Scallop Circle punch piece) are popped up with Dimensionals. I used the Scallop Edge Punch on the bottom and added a strip of Basic Black black behind. Finally, I completed it with Basic Black Satin Ribbon.

3 comments:

rmlepard said...

Very pretty,Julie:) I liked the Trendy Tree Chair too!

Stephanie said...

I love the simple elegance of this card.

SusanF. said...

Very, very pretty Julie!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS