6.25.2010

Baby Tees

"Baby Tees" is a new jumbo wheel that will appear in the SU Catalog that starts July 1. Would you like to win it (picture below)? Leave me a comment between now and Wednesday evening and I will draw a winner. Check back often for new posts each day. The above cards were made by rolling the wheel with Chocolate Chip ink over DSP paper (Pretty in Pink & Bashful Blue). The below card was made by rolling the wheel over both Whisper White card stock and then Wild Wasabi and Apricot Appeal DSP. I cut out the printed papers and adhered them onto the stamped images so they look like they're hanging on the hangers.
Here's the Baby Tees wheel you can win (handle not included).

3 comments:

Julie said...

If you have a problem leaving a comment, then please email me. Thanks!

Debbie said...

Really cute card! I like how you rolled the wheel on designer paper, and cute out the designs.

rmlepard said...

Julie, the baby cards are just too cute! I can't decide which one I like the best!
I am also really loving the new Marina Mist CS.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS