6.30.2010

Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers

Here's another new set called "Baby Bundle". It has many accessories to go with the buggy including a baby, booties, onesie, rattle, bottle, duck teddy bear, bib, gift, and words. The top card was made with Pretty in Pink & Early Espresso and the bottom card was made with Baja Breeze and Early Espresso. Tonight I will draw a name for a winner of the matching wheel (Baby Tees) from comments left from Friday until now. I'll announce the winner in tomorrow's post.


3 comments:

Debbie said...

I like the booties hanging on the baby buggy! I also like the stamp around Congratulations. Both cards are super cute!

Julie said...

I forgot to mention the name of the set I used for the "congratulations". It's called "Perfect Punches" and all the stamps in it fit into one of the punches.

Unknown said...

super cute! I wish these were available when I had to make my friends invites :-)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS