10.17.2010

Going Home

We all need a break--sometimes even from crafting. Saturday was the best, although it was hard to top marching with my Alumni Band in Muskegon on Friday night. We went to our second homecoming game in two days, and well, it was like going home. I forgot how much I miss MSU's beautiful autumn campus. As we stepped into Spartan Stadium the memories from my college days in East Lansing came flooding back. Here's a few pictures from our fun-filled day! When the band double-timed out on the field during pre-game, I was so excited! I have to admit, I probably watched the drumline/band and the stunting cheerleaders more during the game than the football team. Good thing we won--is this a good place to mention MSU's victory over U of M last week? Here's a view of the addition to the upper deck that was constructed a few years ago.
Look at all those flags with Sparty on them!

The block "S"! How many times did we sing the Spartan Fight Song?
Too many to count.
Spartan Stadium, you had me at "hello"! I hope to see you again next fall. Did I mention it was 64 and sunny? Thanks to my husband, it was the best early birthday present ever. Go Green!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you were able to go. Go Green!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS