10.01.2010

Happy October!

October is my second favorite month (only to December). I look forward to the changing leaves, cooler temperatures, football games, and last but not least, my birthday. So, I have another Christmas card I just couldn't wait to share--we'll be making at class on Tuesday, October 5. The set is from "A Cute Christmas" and I made the bow from the new Candy Cane Christmas Fabric from the Holiday Mini. It also matches the background DSP called Candy Cane Christmas as well. Colors used were Baja Breeze, Real Red, Garden Green, and Blushing Bride.

2 comments:

rmlepard said...

Very cute card Julie!!! I just love the little trees in that set!

Lindsey said...

Your favorite months aren't summer months? I'm shocked! Who likes December (unless you're in AZ)?

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS