12.06.2010

Just Guess!

Can you guess where I went last week? It's a HUGE warehouse and this is only a small part of it. The whole system was amazing, everything is computerized. If one item is missing from the box to be shipped, a sensor catches it. There's also a "showroom" with displays. They change the decor every six to twelve months. Even the cupcakes are made of paper.
Here's a party table all set up--again, everything is made of paper (well, not the table and chairs).
Wouldn't you like to work at a desk like this?
Okay, back outside. Here's the famous "rock" and that pretty much gives it away. I should have taken a picture of the building, but it was too cold to get out of the car, so this is from my window. I got a great private tour because I'm from out of state and the best thing was, it was only a 20 minute drive from my daughter's house. So, I'll be back again--but next time I'd like to get into some of those boxes being shipped out.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS