12.11.2010

Seasons Greetings!

And yet, another Christmas card, this time in Riding Hood Red. After I stamped the ornaments with "Delightful Decorations" and the words with "Curly Cute" I ran the Very Vanilla background through my Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. I stamped the "joy" ornament separately, punched it out with the Ornament Punch, and popped it up with Dimensionals. Then, I made a knot with the Riding Hood Red striped ribbon, taped the ends on the back, and adhered it to a piece of Riding Hood Red card stock. Thanks to Sarah for her inspiration on this card! The winner of the drawing was Marianne--you'll have to come to Arizona (it was 77 degrees today) and claim your prize--just kidding!

1 comment:

Susan H said...

This is beautiful! I wish thePost office didn't have such a problem about mailing cards with ribbon knots & bows, though.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS