1.21.2011

Eat Chocolate

Another cute set "Eat Chocolate" is featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog. There are four different stamps with words and/or images about "chocolate". I used Basic Black, Melon Mambo, and Very Vanilla. I ran the card base through my Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and then used the Decorative Label Punch which fits perfectly around these words. I stamped the cupcakes again black and then cut them out and popped them up with Dimensionals. Then I mounted this piece on a black circle I punched out with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch. I used a Melon Mambo button from the Sweet Stitches Designer Big Button Pack and threaded it with 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon. Last, I used the new Pompom Trim (available in three colors) and a piece of Basic Black Striped Wide Grosgrain Ribbon.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS