6.19.2012

Four Seasons

I once told a friend, "I love the Four Seasons!"  She thought I was talking about winter, spring, summer, and fall--um, no "The Four Seasons" by Vivaldi.  I'm guessing it nor Vivaldi rang any bells with her.  Anyway,  this new stamp set contains four different circle/scallop shaped images (each season) and four more coordinating small pieces (snowflake, flower, butterfly, and leaf).  I stamped this (summer) in Gumball Green and Daffodil Delight.  I punched the middle with the 1" Circle Punch and the outside with the 2 3/8" Scallop Punch.  The background paper is from the new In Color Designer Series Paper Stack.  Last, I added a 1/2" Daffodil Delight bow.

1 comment:

rmlepard said...

I wasn't sure if I would like that set, but your card is adorable!
Cute, cute, cute!!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS