6.01.2012

New Catalog Starts Today!

"It's the most wonderful time of the year . . . "   Just kidding--but for a devout Stampin' Up! follower, we just get so excited when new catalog arrives.  We pour over it again and again, revise several wish lists, and count down the days until we can finally order.  Well, that day is here! 

I made this card using more new In Colors including Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, and Raspberry Ripple.  I also added some Early Espresso.  My color combo was inspired by the front cover of the new catalog.  I used the new "Bright Blossoms" stamp set and punched out the images with the 1" Square Punch.  Then, I mounted them on card stock made with the Postage Stamp Punch.  I used the Stripes Embossing Folder and added three rows of trim using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch.  Last, I added a 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon.  Whew, thanks for reading all of this!  If you made it this far, you earn a free marker with your next order--just tell me you saw this when you place an order.  Happy New Catalog!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Very cute! I love the colors and the postage stamp flowers.

rmlepard said...

Too very cute!!Love it Can't wait to make one:)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS