8.27.2012

Just Beachy

 I fell in love with the oars on the front of the cottage we rented.  Too cute!
 
Here's the view from the cottage porch.  My favorite lighthouse--we grew up together!
 
 I had my choice of lighthouses to walk to every morning.  I loved hearing the foghorn--it reminded me of my youth.  Before air conditioning, we slept with the windows open during the summer and could hear its low, warning sound on foggy mornings.
 
Here's a close up, complete with some perfect clouds.
 
 I thought this was interesting to have a window below a door and a door with no stairs.
 
 Here's one last close up of the top.  It's big enough to walk around, just like in the movies.
 
All good things must come to an end--goodbye Lake Michigan, I will miss you!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS