8.29.2012

Love These Colors

I'm definitely hooked on this color combo:  Night of Navy, Gumball Green, and Melon Mambo.  Here's a cute story behind this card.   I had a childhood friend over (in Michigan) to visit.  She didn't know I was such a stamping addict until I showed her the little sun room in the cottage we were renting.  It was packed with all my stamping stuff including ink pads, card stock, my Big Shot, and card samples.  After our little tour, she told me she was coming back next week and bringing her daughter.  They arrived and we headed straight for the "stamping room".  Her daughter seemed excited about everything I showed her especially when I asked her if she would like to make a card.  We used the "Quint-Essential" stamp, some embossing folders, and lots of punches.  Thanks, Jessica for the photo of your card before you took it home! 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS