9.21.2010

Bright & Cheery

Anyone that knows me, knows I love bright colors. Even as a child I asked for my room to be painted yellow (must be those long, dreary Michigan winters). Anyway, this was the first quilt I made four years ago after not quilting for about 18 years. Now, I'm just addicted and can't stop (ask my husband, ask my kids, even ask the grandkids). Quilting has come a long way in 20 years--it's not what it used to be. There are tons of new fabrics and patterns for everyone's taste. This one is called "Sticks & Stones". This quilt I made mostly from the scraps of the first quilt and the pattern is called "Kite Strings".
Last, but not least, is "Cheese & Crackers". I did some hunting in several states to find more coordinating fabric to match the other two. Believe or not, I have one more quilt to add to the series . . . it's on the back burner for now.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS