9.02.2010

Happy Fall (almost)!

The weather has cooled down, so there's a feeling of fall in the air! The Holiday Mini started yesterday so here's my first card (of many) from it. The stamp set is called "Paisley Prints" and has a matching wheel. I used Crumb Cake card stock, run through my Big Shot using a paisley texture plate for the base. The polka dot paper is Old Olive from the Bold Brights Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack and trimmed with Early Espresso. I also used the 1 3/4" Circle and the 2 3/8" XL Scallop Circle Punches after stamping the cute pumpkin in Pumpkin Pie (of course). Last, I used the 1 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Ribbon tied with a piece of linen thread popped up dimensionals. "Grateful" is from "Falling Leaves" in the big catalog.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This is super cute! I hope we make this one in class.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS