1.27.2012

Is it Too Early?

I just had to share this valentine using "You're My Type" from the Occasions Mini.  This is a fast and simple valentine to make.  I stamped the typewriter in Basic Black and the hearts from "I {Heart} Hearts" from the big catalog and the words in Real Red.  I punched them out using the Heart to Heart punch and popped up a couple with Dimensionals.  I added a 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon and mounted it on a Real Red card.

The give away this time is for Valentine's package of red, pink, and white precut card stock, coordinating ribbon, DSP, and some envelopes--ready for you to make valentines.  Just leave me a comment before Monday morning when I'll announce the winner.

4 comments:

rmlepard said...

You're valentine is very cute,Julie! Really like the one before too!

rmlepard said...

Oops! I meant "your" valentine!

tryin2doit said...

Love the valentine's cards...wish I was that creative!

Michelle K.

Debbie said...

Cute card - just my type!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS