1.11.2012

You're My Type

This is my favorite set from the new Occasions Mini Catalog.  It's called "You're My Type" and contains a typewriter and six different sentiments to stamp on the little sheet of paper.  I stamped it in Soft Suede and brushed the edges of the sheet with a sponge.  I mounted that on a piece of Pool Party card stock that I ran through the Big Shot using the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.  The background paper is from "Attic Boutique" and is mounted on a Daffodil Delight card.  I used the Adorning Accents Edgelit Die and Embossing Folder to create the embossed and cut scalloped edge at the bottom.  I also added a little flower punched out with the Boho Blossoms punch with Soft Suede brad and a 1/8" Daffodil Delight ribbon.  We are definitely making this one at the FH class on Saturday!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS