7.07.2011

Best of Everything

Hot off the press--I just got it today from the new 2011-2012 Catalog & Idea Book! It's called "Best of Everything" and has ten stamps including this cute little birdie, a tree, some flowers, a button, a berry, and some words. I used ALL the new "In Colors" on a Crumb Cake card with my sewing machine adding the trim. The colors from top to bottom are: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Island Indigo, and Wisteria Wonder. I used the coordinating "Buttons & Blossoms" Jumbo Wheel for the background. I also added a new Designer Printed Brad which comes in the five above colors. Finally, I used the Scallop Edge Border and Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punches.

1 comment:

rmlepard said...

I really love this cute card! Can't wait to get the stamp set!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS