7.01.2011

Follow Up on "52"

We're halfway through the year and here's my follow up to my original post on January 1. I set goals in different areas and broke them up into 52 weeks. I haven't followed the plan exactly but I feel like I've accomplished much. I have learned 26 hymns/songs, walked at least 10 miles each week--I missed two weeks due to traveling. I reorganized around 20 different things in the house such as the DVDs, my fabric, the kitchen cupboards, my shoes, etc. We have actually had a date (movie, restaurant, park) once a week. I also listed my top 52 movies of all time. It's funny because most of them were either musicals or romantic comedies . . . and yes, I've probably watched half of them already. What I haven't done so well is journaling. I have found it's easier to write things in the computer rather than in an actual journal. I just need to take my short thoughts and make them into stories. Good thing the year is only half over--I have six months to work on the rest of the goals!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey Julie! I have a blog friend who actually had her blog published. That covers both..you can journal online..and still have a hard copy. I can find out where she did that if you are interested. See you next Friday..and Happy 4th!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS