7.15.2011

Quilt & Winner

I know, what an exciting and creative title for my post. FINALLY, I finished this quilt, and I've been meaning to bind it since, well, awhile. I did it on the way to California on a road trip a couple weeks ago because it usually takes 4 - 6 hours to hand bind a quilt. The fabric is called "Frolic" by Moda and I used the "Swizzle Sticks" pattern. There are LOTS of rectangles and a close up picture on the bottom. Somehow, I feel the need to share the colors I used: Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Tempting Turquoise, and Early Espresso (this won't be funny unless you're a stamper). Now for the winner of the stamp set . . . it's Debbie.

1 comment:

Smithies said...

I love this Quilt Julie! Do you ever sell your quilts? I hear that you are coming to town.. Miss you hugs

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS