7.24.2011

Twister

I just finished this quilt called "Twister". It's so fun to make--you sew 36 squares together and then cut them with a twister template and sew them back together. I bound it on our drive to Michigan and decided to take it out tonight to photograph it. Somebody decided to help! First he just climbed on and sat down like he was waiting for a picnic lunch to begin.

Then, he decided he needed to touch the pieces and the quilting.

Like Linus, Nash thought he would drag this thing around and off he went.

I finally decided I would fold it and drape it over a chair. Normally, this would make a nice picture. He thought this was a great lounging place.

Here's a picture of my quilt lying flat on the floor, after my little helper went to bed.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS